Thursday, June 18, 2009

My thoughts about this blog..

Hi all,

Well, I guess I am a blogger now. I'm not sure what I am doing but my wife, Molly is leading me down to road to `Blog Heaven'. She is here to see I don't make a U turn and head the other way. I think this is going to be fun.

As to what I am going to do along the way, I'm not sure but I am here for the ride. I may be posting ideas, complaints, recipes, and maybe some of my poems and/or short stories. I might even put a chapter from one of my two novels. I like feed-back .. even if you disagree with me. Sometimes I like being Devil's Advocate just to get folks to re-think their thoughts. Besides it's like the old saying; "In Business - If two partners always agree ... one of them is unnecessary" ;-)

I feel like I already know many of you due to Molly's Blog (Crochet,Sew, and a Bunch of Whatever)...

I love building things with my hands and I will try most anything. Molly and I ran a business (mail order) for better than 15 years. Molly's MS made her cut back but now she does things more as a hobby. She loves her quilting, crocheting, and other hand crafts. I still make and sell reproduction `artifacts from the past'. Some of the items would include peace pipes, shields, buckskin clothes, bows/arrows, and even a couple of bone crochet hooks for Molly. Mostly, I enjoy my writing and researching family history.

Well, I guess that's enough jaw-jacking for my first post so I'll say bye for now.

My best to all

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you did it !! I can't believe it--wow!! So I am now going to go and write all my friends and warn them about you 8>) Bye

    ReplyDelete